Sunday, February 10, 2008

Roly poly

This afternoon Cole officially rolled over from his back to his tummy. Several weeks back he rolled from his tummy to his back, but that seems to have been just a one-time deal. Today he started pulling his knees up when lying on his back and then rolling onto his side. We were in the midst of a diaper change and decided to let him hang out naked for a little bit. Cory and I were both sitting on the floor with him and he was rolling back and forth and then all of a sudden, he rolled over. I think he surprised himself because he kind of looked around, like, hey, what just happened. Luckily I had the camera out because I thought the naked baby with just socks on look was pretty funny, so I was able to capture the moment. I have a bunch more pictures, but these were the most modest ones.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie roly poly! These are great pictures!!

    Thanks for making monster cookies--they were so yummy! Owen enjoyed them too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another in a time-honored tradition of rockin' rollers, eh?

    Hi, Cole!

    ReplyDelete