Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend fun

This weekend started with the annual Beaver Game Day Scramble, a golf tournament that Brady and Stan Sahnow organize, on Saturday morning. Cory played with a couple of his buddies and Cole, Anna and I met up with everyone for the BBQ afterwards. Here are the kids with Grandma, who was on the winning team. Check out the sweet hat - a prize for the winners!


It was also the first Beaver home game. We didn't have tickets so we watched it at home with a couple friends. Anna is getting more and more interactive every day and smiling so much. I love the smiles!



Sunday was a lazy day at home - my favorite kind. Lots of good family time. I love the first one where Anna is smiling so big. And Cole is really sweet with her. He wanted to hold her and did such a great job. Lots of kisses, too.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love the smiles! So cute! Lazy Sundays are indeed the best.

    ReplyDelete