Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to work

I started back to work this week after a couple wonderful months off. I feel so fortunate to have had two really awesome jobs fall into my lap. Yay for my network! For the next few months I'll be working primarily with OSU Extension and the Majestic Theater with a little bit of work here and there for a couple smaller accounts. We are going to try and keep Anna home (not in day care) for as long as possible and have got an awesome team of people taking turns watching her - me, Cory, my mom, and our new addition Stacey (who we met while she was working at the Toy Factory - go figure!). They say "it takes a village" and it really does! So everyone gets a little Anna time and I get some work time.

Here are a couple photos from one of my mom's afternoons with her this week. We've had some awesome weather so they were heading out to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment