Saturday, April 5, 2008

the east coast klinks are coming west!

We couldn't be happier to let everyone know (and now we can because they've officially made the announcement) that the east coast klinks are coming west! Yep, that's right. My brother and his family are moving to Corvallis. They were out here recently and it was so much fun for the kids to play together. It's going to be so wonderful for them to grow up together. I still don't think that the reality has set in, and it probably won't until they are here and we are able to just stop by and say hi or have them over for a bbq. Words really can't describe how excited we are!

I didn't take too many pictures during their visit, but I did get this one of the three of them together that I think captures their different stages.

Cole is like, hey, I want to play with you guys! I want to crawl around like Alex, but all I can do is lie here! But I'm going to watch everything that you do. Especially you, Alex. You're the coolest.

Alex is like, hey, check me out! I'm not the littlest one. And I can do so much. I can almost walk and I can pull myself up on everything. I love to play!

And Mia is probably saying something really cute and clever. She's amazing, that little girl! I can't believe that she's only 2 1/2 with some of the things that she comes up with! And she has such great energy -- constantly playing and imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment