Monday, April 7, 2008

california cousins

This weekend we traveled to Pleasanton to visit Brad, Mercedes, Natalia (4 years) and Karina (10 weeks). It was Cole's first plane ride and he was just the perfect little traveler. On the way home, the woman sitting next to us said "This has been the best flight that I've had in years." Cole was smiling at her the whole time. What a flirt!

The weekend was lots of fun and it was so wonderful to meet the newest addition to our family, Karina. What a precious baby! She is just beautiful and has such a sweet disposition.

It's really, really hard to get a good photo of two infants, especially when they are both ready for naps. But I think these capture them pretty well. Karina looking so sweet and happy. Cole drooling like a maniac. In the other photos in this series he was trying to grab her ear and pull the barrette out of her hair, which he managed to do.


Natalia is such a wonderful big sister and cousin. She's so creative, imaginative, sweet, fun, funny, loving .... the list could go on and on. It was a joy to see her and to get a glimpse into her world.


Here she is with Cole in the car at the airport. As we were getting ready to leave she told Cory "He's holding my hand really tight. I think he wants to stay here with me forever."

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I LOVE the pictures! I think Cole and Karina look like siblings. And Natalia is so grown up, of course, and so cute (as always). I'm glad you had such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete