Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ladies and babies weekend

Two weeks ago my dear friends Keli, Kathleen, Kelly with her new little man Sam (who is 2 weeks older than Cole), Maya and Olivia came to Corvallis for a visit. What a wonderful time. I feel so, so blessed to have such amazing friends. I wish that we all lived closer, but am so thankful that we make the effort to stay in touch and to schedule these regular girls weekends.

There are lots of good pictures from the weekend. Here are just a couple of my favorites.









1 comment:

  1. So awesome! It's obvious that you all had a rockin' ladies and babies weekend--how fun! I love the picture of Keli holding Cole with is tongue out--too cute! And I also love the one of Olivia holding the baby in Miss Meers--I can just picture the group visit to Miss Meers.

    ReplyDelete